Hôtel Almanarre Plage
Small in size, eco-friendly and friendly, the hotel invites you to a relaxing stay, facing a pretty cove and 300 meters from the large sandy beach of Almanarre. Enjoy an ideal location, close to the island of Porquerolles and the peninsula of Giens.
In order to limit our impact on the environment, we have put in place concrete actions to limit our consumption of water, electricity and waste. Here are, for example, some of our actions:
- All of our lighting (except signs) is solar powered and we source it from a local renewable energy electricity supplier.
- We have set up selective sorting and a selective composter and banned all individual breakfast packaging and hygiene products.
- Our breakfast is made up of local products and organic products.
- Most of our cleaning products are certified as environmentally friendly.
- During the renovation of the hotel, we gave pride of place to natural, raw, recycled materials.
- The hotel's water is heated by solar panels.
- We have a solidarity library, all donations are donated to three local associations that are close to our hearts.
- A sun-heated beach shower that also waters our vegetable garden!
- We have obtained the Green Key label and the Esprit Parc brand from the National Park of Port-Cros and Porquerolles.
- A charging station for electric cars is available in the car park.
You can discover all our actions and projects during your stay!