Terre des Baronnies
I think I found the address where to recharge, without going far!
We discovered this address during a short 3-day getaway at the beginning of the year. We chose the trapper's cabin for our stay in the middle of January as we wanted adventure. The challenge has been met. This cabin, at the top of the grounds, includes choice bedding and good enedredons, a private bathroom, and a shared kitchen.
The hosts are lovely people, who know their territory at their fingertips and always have the right advice and the perfect hike according to your desires. They will also offer yoga, slow life, hiking, stargazing and so many other fabulous things, all while respecting the environment.
Responsible actions they have with the shovel:
- They limit their consumption of water, energy and waste
- They are refuge LPO
- They maintain their land to the rhythms of the seasons and the ecosystems that live there
- They offer meals (breakfast, lunch and dinner) with local and seasonal produce.
- Dry toilets in shacks and water-saving toilets in conventional flushes
- The huts are made with local materials and above all fully integrate into the landscape. We can't see them from the hill opposite.
- The bedding is French
- Even the sheets are ecological (I remember this detail that made me say yes to the end but I'm afraid to say a stupidity by telling you the material and the provenance)